This class will meet Wednesday evenings @ 6 PM on the following dates: Sept. 7,14,21 & 28
The Training Center
457A State Road, VH (Woodland Center, lower level)
Are you having problems with your dog coming when asked?
In this 4 week class you'll learn effective methods for teaching your dog to come when called which do not rely upon forcing your dog to come but create a dog who wants to check in!
We'll start with a look at your dog's current ability to respond as requested, then tailor each team's program to address where the training needs to begin. Participants will also learn to balance management and training as well as learning to recognize 'realistic expectations' for a successful recall.
age: all ages welcome! puppy - adult dog
training requirements: none
sociablility: accepting of new people & dogs nearby
What do I need for class?
* a photocopy of your dog's current vaccination record (required for attendance)
* 4 foot flat leash,20 ft long line (no flexi-leashes)
* flat buckle collar or body harness
* minium 1 cup of interesting small bits of food
* 2 throwable toys (hand sized)
* bait bag or fanny pack to hold your rewards for your dog. No plastic baggies, please!
* 2 clean up bags for your dog