Sorry! Registration for this class is closed - our class in session
The mext session of Come when called will begin:
January 7, 10:30 AM
The Training Center
457A State Road, VH (Woodland Center,lower level)
Is your dog's understanding of come "..whenever I get done what I am currently doing and if nothing better happens in the interim…?.." .
Interested in building ( or re-building) your dog's desire to run to you?
Your dog runs to you when you call, not because you called, but rather because he has made the choice that checking in to you, from a distance is more interesting and profitable , at this moment in time compared to anything else which is going on.
Who would benefit from this class?
* new puppy owners who want to build a good recall understanding right from the start!
* owners who would like to improve their dog's current recall but are having problems
* anyone who is interested in learning how to train reliability into a distance behavior
* all dogs who enjoy playing mentally stimulating games
canine requirements for class
age: 12 weeks and older
vaccinations: puppies 2nd round of vaccinations, older dogs current on all vaccinations
socialability: tolerant to the presence of other dogs and people
I would like to attend! What do I need?
* photocopy of your dog's current vaccination record
* 4 foot leash
* 20 foot long line
* flat collar or body harness
* bait bag or fanny pack for training rewards
* 2 clean up bags for your dog