Our class is currently in session
Interested in finding out when the next class starts?
Save this date!:
Sept. 10, 6 - 7 PM
Registration for this class is now open
This class will meet 7/16 - 8/20 from 8:30 - 9:30 AM
who is this class appropriate for?
* graduates of Puppy HeadStart
* all dogs, 5 months & older
The Training Center
457A State Road, VH (Woodland Center,lower level)
Interested in teaching your dog obedience'Basics?'
Have thoughts of getting into Rally or Freestyle with your dog?
Would like to learn how to train smarter and faster with more lasting results?
This 6 week class will cover obedience foundations and is suitable for any dog 20 weeks and older .
What will I learn in this class?
Rather than just 'making your dog behave', you'll learn
* how to train effectively & efficiently
* how and why you might be having problems with your current training
* how to solve current training problems
* how to prevent or minimize your dog learning new unwanted behaviors
If you are interested in joining Level 2 (Agility/Rally/Freestyle) or Level 3 (Competition) classes in the future, this is an excellent class choice!
dog requirements for class
age: 5 months and older, or Puppy HeadStart graduate
vaccinations: current on all vaccinations
social tolerance: tolerates the close proximity to new dogs and people
I would like to attend...what do I need for class?
* photocopy of your dog's current vaccination record
* 4' flat leash + 20 ' long line
* tug type toy
* minimum 1 cup of small food rewards
* comfortable clothes and flat soled shoes